ENHANCED VISIBILITY. SEE EVERYTHING. EVERYWHERE.
The 360 SA (Situational Awareness) video cameras provide any platform operator increased visibility around the vehicle. There are four fixed cameras in addition to a single pan/tilt/zoom (PTZ) camera to provide enhanced visibility. Two fixed cameras are placed on the rear corners of the vehicle providing coverage to the rear and two cameras attached to the side, providing coverage of the sides and front of the vehicle. The PTZ camera provides coverage to both the sides and front of the vehicle with the additional zoom capability to focus directly on a specific area of interest.
A monitor and PTZ controller located inside the cabin directly in front of the passenger seat control the 360 SA kit. The operator can switch between different camera views and control the PTZ camera as required.
- Full camera coverage around cab for augmented awareness
- Enhanced ability to inspect all areas for ground anomalies and possible IED emplacement
- Rear camera coverage for blind spots and possible threats
- Side and forward cameras for additional driving views
- PTZ camera with 36x optical zoom and multispectral options for additional magnified inspection of threat areas.